Harry Potter Rec Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter Rec Site

Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia. E.L. Doctorow

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to Navigate the Recs Sections

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spyridon
Headmistress
Spyridon

How to Navigate the Recs Sections Empty
PostSubject: How to Navigate the Recs Sections   How to Navigate the Recs Sections I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 3:16 am

NOTE IF YOU WANT A THEME ADDED, PM ME AND I WILL TRY TO DO IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. FOR A PAIRING, I WILL CREATE A THREAD FOR IT SO I CAN EDIT IT.
This is so all the recs can be in one large post and the threads can cleaned once in a while.

There is only one main sections so far:
Harry Potter

Themes predominantly in each category are the subsections. This includes Alternate Universe and Time-travel. The threads in each subsection will be titled using the pairings. So the break down will be this:

Harry Potter -> Wrong Boy Who Lived -> Harry Potter/Ginny Weasley -> Posts
Or if you're a Harry Potter/Draco Malfoy fan you can go
Harry Potter -> Wrong Boy Who Lived -> Harry Potter/ Draco Malfoy -> Posts

That way each person can pick a theme and pick a pairing they want to read. But since some people prefer a Gen story, then there should be a list title "General (Character specified)" and a link titled 'Threesomes and Moresomes' for those who like to read those stories.

In the lists themselves, they will be organized by Author Names then by Title Name. If the story is a sequel, it should be listed under the primary story as placed in the template.

In the end it should go:
Category
Theme
Pairing
Author
Story

If you have questions contact me.
Back to top Go down

How to Navigate the Recs Sections
Page 1 of 1