Harry Potter Rec Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter Rec Site

Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia. E.L. Doctorow

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Smutty Claus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spyridon
Headmistress
Spyridon

Smutty Claus Empty
PostSubject: Smutty Claus   Smutty Claus I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:02 pm

"Love sexy surprises? Love het fanart and fic? Love giving and receiving presents? You've come to the right place. Smutty Claus Communitysmutty_claus is an exchange community within the Harry Potter fandom, including male/female pairings and all the variations our authors and artists can dream up! We love rare pairs, canon pairs, and everything in between. Whether you like Marauders, Death Eaters, Harry's classmates or the next gen kids, it can all be found here at Smutty Claus.

Every year we share our wishes for fanart and fic, swap assignments, and then write or draw fun and sexy gifts to pile up under the Smutty Claus tree. When December comes around, a few Secret Santa gifts are posted each day, until everyone's wish has been granted. Our Santas' identities are revealed in January."

This is an annual event.
Back to top Go down
Spyridon
Headmistress
Spyridon

Smutty Claus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smutty Claus   Smutty Claus I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:02 pm

Timeline 2010

September 1 - Signups open for all participants
September 7 - Signups close if maximum number not met earlier.
September 21 - Assignments sent out by this date
November 12 - Fic & art due for first-time participants
November 19 - Fic & art due for all other participants
December 1 - Posting starts
December 31 - Posting finishes
January 9 - Author/Artist identities revealed by this date
Back to top Go down
Spyridon
Headmistress
Spyridon

Smutty Claus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smutty Claus   Smutty Claus I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 5:46 pm

Posting of the fic gifts is complete and by Jan 9, 2011, the authors will be revealed. Don't forget to check it out and review!

If you are interested in participating in the 2011 Smutty Claus Fic Exchange, go here and r_becca will send you a reminder but you are not obligated to participate. It's just a reminder.
Back to top Go down
Spyridon
Headmistress
Spyridon

Smutty Claus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smutty Claus   Smutty Claus I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:43 am

2010 Smutty Claus Master List

Don't forget to review!
Back to top Go down
Spyridon
Headmistress
Spyridon

Smutty Claus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smutty Claus   Smutty Claus I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:04 pm

Smutty Claus 2011 will open for this year on Sept 1. First come first served. If quota is not met, signups will be closed by Sept 7th. Mark it on your calenders!
Back to top Go down
Spyridon
Headmistress
Spyridon

Smutty Claus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smutty Claus   Smutty Claus I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 1:31 am

The Sign Ups for the 2011 Smutty Claus Secret Santa is now open! Only 75 participants will be allowed to join so hurry up and sign up if you have an active LiveJournal account! If the slots aren't filled, then they will close September 7th.

Timeline
September 1 - Signups open for all participants
September 7 - Signups close if maximum number not met earlier
September 21 - Assignments sent out by this date
November 15 - Fic & art due for first-time participants
November 22 - Fic & art due for all other participants
December 1 - Posting starts
December 31 - Posting finishes
January 9 - Author/Artist identities revealed by this date
Back to top Go down
Spyridon
Headmistress
Spyridon

Smutty Claus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smutty Claus   Smutty Claus I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 5:40 pm

Smutty Claus has begun to post it's fanfiction and fanart for the 2012 year. Author reveals will be posted sometime after Jan 1st 2013.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Smutty Claus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smutty Claus   Smutty Claus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smutty Claus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter Rec Site :: General Information and News :: Fanfiction Reports-
Jump to: