Harry Potter Rec Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter Rec Site

Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia. E.L. Doctorow

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taking it in Turns LJ Community (Harry/Ginny)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spyridon
Headmistress
Spyridon

Taking it in Turns LJ Community (Harry/Ginny) Empty
PostSubject: Taking it in Turns LJ Community (Harry/Ginny)   Taking it in Turns LJ Community (Harry/Ginny) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 7:07 am

Taking it in Turns LJ Community

Description: An exchange dedicated to Harry/Ginny fanart and fic, with each fest focusing on a particular prompt posted in advance.

Back to top Go down
Spyridon
Headmistress
Spyridon

PostSubject: Re: Taking it in Turns LJ Community (Harry/Ginny)   Taking it in Turns LJ Community (Harry/Ginny) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 7:11 am

2011 Fest

Timeline
February 15-19 -- signups are open
February 28 -- assignments will be sent to participants by this date
March 1 - April 14 -- lots of time to write and draw!
April 14 -- post your work to the community on or before this date
April 14 - 23 -- read and review!
April 24 -- master list of fic and art posted
April 29 -- all unfilled requests made available to pinch-hitters

Fest Theme:
TakingitinTurns is making magic with Harry and Ginny!

Harry and Ginny's lives are full of magic, from transfiguration to potions, divination to charms to hexes. With a cast spell they can expose hidden truths, save lives, or just wash the dishes. Join us for our fourth annual exchange fest and explore all the ways that casting a simple spell -- something wizards and witches do every day -- could change Harry and Ginny's world forever.

Will they fight off a predator with a single patronus charm, seal a promise with an unbreakable vow, turn luck in their favor with a vial of felix felicis, or save a life with a healing charm? Even a simple alohomora could open a doorway to a new and important discovery.

Which of these will make the difference for Harry and Ginny? It's up to you.
Back to top Go down
Spyridon
Headmistress
Spyridon

PostSubject: Re: Taking it in Turns LJ Community (Harry/Ginny)   Taking it in Turns LJ Community (Harry/Ginny) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 1:34 am

Here's the Master List for the Making Magic with Harry and Ginny Fest! Don't forget to drop reviews when you can. I'm sure authors will like to know what you thought of their work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking it in Turns LJ Community (Harry/Ginny)   Taking it in Turns LJ Community (Harry/Ginny) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking it in Turns LJ Community (Harry/Ginny)
Page 1 of 1